The Five Fundamentals
These are five fundamentals of the Christian faith which are essential for Salvation, and upon which we agree.
1. The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. (John 1:1, 1John 5:7, Hebrews 1:1-3)
2. The Virgin Birth of Christ. (Isa. 7:14, Matt. 1:23, Luke 1:27). We do not teach that Mary was a virgin after the birth of Jesus.
3. The substitutionary, atoning work of Christ's Blood. (Acts 20:28, Romans 3:25, 5:9, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 9:12-14, Revalation 1:5)
4. The Bodily Resurrection of Christ. (Luke 24:36-46, 1 Cor. 15:1-4, 15:14-15)
5. The Inerrancy of the Scripture Themselves. (Psalms 12:6-7, Romans 15:4, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20)
Any Doctrine that denies any of these fundamentals is outside the Christian faith.
We are not condemning people as heretics or unbelievers if they take a different opinion on "lesser" doctrines. As long as one holds to these Five Fundamentals of the Faith, they are Christian, as defined by the Word of God.